This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh hanging with -f option
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: ssh hanging with -f option
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:12:21 +0200
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 07:30:52AM -0700, Karl M wrote:
> Hi All...
> Can someone else take a look at debugging this? In a win2k environment,
> ssh -f localhost sleep 10
> ssh -f localhost echo test
> for example hang with all of the current released software. See below for
> more deails.
Eventually we found the problem in Cygwin which causes that effect.
Try the current Cygwin from CVS or the next developers snapshot.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html