This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Porting from mingw32 to cygwin
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Porting from mingw32 to cygwin
- From: Thomas Gahr <pinky dot gahr at web dot de>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:18:45 +0200
- Organization: Thomas Gahr
- Reply-To: pinky dot gahr at web dot de
I just compiled a library called "allegro" with cygwin. But as it is written
for mingw I had to use the option -mno-cygwin , else it didn't compilem
because the compiler missed "direct.h", which comes with mingw.
After compiling it, I wanted to use it in a programm of mine that doesn't
need the option -mno-cygwin . Well, it was pretty logical that I would have
to use the -mno-cygwin -option again. But when I used it, he didn't find some
libs that I installed in cygwin and said "random(....) undeclared..."
Could anybody help me and tell me what I have to do that I can compile
"allegro" using cygwin (without -mno-cygwin)? Or how I can compile my prog
with the option "-mno-cygwin"???
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html