This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: On Cygwin package naming and a setup.exe bug
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: On Cygwin package naming and a setup.exe bug
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:37:01 -0400
- References: <17B78BDF120BD411B70100500422FC6309E32E@IIS000>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 03:33:21PM +0200, Bernard Dautrevaux wrote:
>>You might want to subscribe to cygwin-developers to know what is
>>scheduled, or look in the archives. email@example.com is the general
>>discussion forum, and cygwin-apps is for ported applications.
>>Setup.exe is neither.
>I don't subscribe to cygwin-developpers as I'm *not* a developper (I
>regret it but *really* don't have time to), don't want my mailbox to be
>more filled than it already is (not counting the fact that it's not an
>open list IIRC), but setup.exe seems to be discussed so often on the
>general list that...
Hmm, and cygwin1.dll is discussed here, too, so...
And, we discuss releases here quite a lot...
I've seen mount mentioned on a regular basis...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html