This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs connection refused (was: Re: setup.exe)
- To: "Goren Il" <gorenil at hotmail dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: cvs connection refused (was: Re: setup.exe)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:01:52 +0200
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Goren Il schrieb am 2001-08-29 9:35:
>I tried the same (even running cvs from rxvt!) - still I get "connection
I tried with wincvs. I saw the same behaviour as you described.
I t turns out that i have forgotten to 'login' before updating.
The settings are:
ctrl+F1 -> enter correct CVSROOT: :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/src
Select "passwd" file at the server
use version cvs 1.10 (standard)
At first now you need to login: 'Admin' -> 'Login'
enter the password.
Then do a checkout or update.
>Is there any restriction on the connecting computer?
>Should I define something on my Win2K machine (enable SSH, configure it
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html