This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs connection refused (was: Re: setup.exe)
- To: "Goren Il" <gorenil at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: cvs connection refused (was: Re: setup.exe)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:15:19 +0200
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: gp at familiehaase dot de
Goren Il schrieb am 2001-08-28, 21:02:
>Gerrit - can you please try it as well, and see if it works for you?
>The cvs manager - are there any restrictions about the computers that might
>connect, or is there any change in the "anoncvs" password?
Actually, i fetched an update of cygwin sources today (inspired by you:).
I used the commandline client from rxvt terminal.
I didn't try to use wincvs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html