This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: termcap-20010825-1
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: termcap-20010825-1
- From: Michael Schaap <cygwin at mscha dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:24:06 +0200
- References: <200108260251.f7Q2pSQ27931@loony.cygnus.com>
At 09:55 27-8-2001, Keith Starsmeare wrote:
>Is there a way to stop less recovering the previous screen? I often find it
>quite handy to be able to see the file I've just looked at. On systems where
>more/less does this I often find myself 'cat'ing the file afterwards so that
>I can still see it!
Have you checked "less --help" or "man less"?
(Hint: I have "alias more='less -X -F'")
I always wondered about the meaning of life. So I looked it
up in the dictionary under "L" and there it was - the meaning
of life. It was not what I expected. - Dogbert
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html