This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross build to Mingw/Win32
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Cross build to Mingw/Win32
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:17:55 -0400
- References: <220.127.116.11.0.20010825103131.03b5d690@mail>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 10:37:00AM -0400, David A. Cobb wrote:
>Are there any special "gotchas" in setting up an [auto] configuration for
>the combination "--build=i686-pc-cygwin --host=i586-pc-win32" [or -mingw32]?
>I understand one would have to provide within the configure script for path
>data in the host to be converted using cygpath.
Do you understand that this is probably a question for the mingw mailing list?
I assume that they mastered this procedure a long long time ago.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html