This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Looking for tcl/tk version 8.3.3
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Looking for tcl/tk version 8.3.3
- From: "John P. Rouillard" <rouilj at cs dot umb dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:59:19 -0400
- Reply-to: rouilj at ieee dot org
It looks like the tk/tcl distributed with cygwin is version 8.0. Is
there an 8.3.3 version available that can be installed via setup?
If 8.3.3 does exist in the cygwin universe, does it understand Unix
I am trying to run the newest vtcl under cygwin and it requires 8.3 or
My employers don't acknowledge my existence much less my opinions.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html