This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DDD binaries
- To: GoetzKA at t-online dot de
- Subject: Re: DDD binaries
- From: Niels Skou Olsen <nso at manbw dot dk>
- Date: 22 Aug 2001 15:55:31 +0200
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3B817DFD.255E3CE5@t-online.de>
> within your site, you announced that DDD binries for cygwin
> is available. However, the concerning link points to
> an FSF site that offers just sources.
> So, my question is: Where (concretely) can I get those DDD binaries?
Why not build your own? I just pulled LessTif-0.93.0 and
DDD-3.3.1 and they both build out of the box on NT4.0-Cygwin-1.3.2.
1. "./configure; make; make install" in LessTif source root
2. "./configure; make; make install" in DDD source root
Niels Skou Olsen, M.Sc.
Intelligent Engine, R&D
MAN B&W Diesel A/S
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html