This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MySQL support
- To: Nicolas Grehalle <ngrehalle at rennes dot jouve dot fr>
- Subject: Re: MySQL support
- From: Edmund Horner <ejrh at paradise dot net dot nz>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:36:01 +1200
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
I had libmysqlclient.a for Cygwin, I can't remember where I got it, but
it was hard to find. Unfortunately it was a fairly oldish version, and
didn't come with header files. However I managed to compile a new one
from the MySQL sources anyway.
I shall send it to you if you wish.
> I want use the win32 version of MySQL, but i need to compile and run the
> application without changes in the code ( i don't have the choice) under
> Cygnus (and libmysqlclient.a doesn't exist under the win32 version of
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html