This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread_cond_timedwait() problem
- To: Kern Sibbald <kern at sibbald dot com>
- Subject: Re: pthread_cond_timedwait() problem
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: 16 Aug 2001 09:10:16 +1000
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3B7AC4B8.9EAD158B@sibbald.com>
On 15 Aug 2001 20:51:36 +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> The attached program seems to work fine on Linux, but
> dies with a segmentation fault when compiled with Cygwin
> and run on Win98.
> I'm using:
> CYGWIN_98-4.10 MINIMATOU 1.3.2(0.39/3/2) 2001-05-20 23:28 i586
This is a known bug with cygwin 1.3.2 and was fixed some time ago.
Please use a snapshot .dll or wait for 1.3.3 to be released.
> I'm not subscribed to your list, so if you wish to respond, please
> my email address. Any help making this program work would be
> Best regards,
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html