This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.3.2: Cygwin && UDP && O_NONBLOCK
- To: Roderick Groesbeek <rgroesb at triple-it dot com>
- Subject: Re: 1.3.2: Cygwin && UDP && O_NONBLOCK
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Roderick Groesbeek wrote:
> Just like "#!/usr/bin/env perl" (Why doesn't everybody uses that!)
:-) ( "foo > /dev/null 2>&1 &" is the one I always struggle with. Half the
time it comes out "foo > /dev/null 2&>1 &"!)
> After struggling, finding out how to use DLLTOOL,
> and coming to the conclusion that O_NONBLOCK code
> is buggy in Cygwin.
Yes, see my previous message about the nature of my misunderstanding. You
are absolutely correct: there appears to be a problem with NONBLOCKING i/o
I'll talk to you offline about server.c.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html