This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problems building Xemacs-21.5--i686-pc-Cygwin: PART III :=(D
- To: "'David A. Cobb'" <superbiskit at home dot com>
- Subject: RE: Problems building Xemacs-21.5--i686-pc-Cygwin: PART III :=(D
- From: "Robinow, David" <drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:03:04 -0400
- Cc: Xemacs General MailLIst <xemacs at xemacs dot org>, Cygwin General MailList <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David A. Cobb [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> [DISCUSSION MOVED BACK TO LISTS]
OK, if you insist.
> At 8/10/01 03:05 PM (Friday), Robinow, David wrote:
> > > From: Dr. Volker Zell [mailto:Dr.Volker.Zell@oracle.com]
> > > Subject: Re: Problems building
> Xemacs-21.5--i686-pc-Cygwin: PART III
> > > >>>>> "David" == David A Cobb <email@example.com> writes:
> > I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record. But it
> works for me with
> >both 21.4.4 and 21.5.2 just by removing it from src/Makefile.
> > "linuxplay.o" is not present in extra-objects.
> But it /is/ in mine! What have you got for options on your
> ./configure call?
NT or 98 (both work), cygwin 1.3.2, all mounts binary, gcc 3.0, make
By the way, commenting out linuxplay.o is not necessary with 21.5.2, only
That bug has been fixed.
> It's been said that I should try the explicit "--with-sound=none" and
> that's the next thing to try.
Have you tried not specifying anything at all?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html