This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin's CVS - can it be a network server?
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Cygwin's CVS - can it be a network server?
- From: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:37:18 -0600
- Reply-To: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
What would be wrong with looking at the CVS documentation at:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:24:04 -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Where is the pserver or what is the setup procedure using pserver and cvs?
>AFAIK, you are breaking new ground: very few people have tried this (no
>one?) on cygwin. You'll have to figure out how to do it on your own. I
>suggest looking at non-cygwin sources of documentation, like the stuff
>at this website:
>You'll probably need to get inetd started first; read
>Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html