This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: difficulties with 1.4.5/cygwin
- To: <nhv at cape dot com>
- Subject: Re: difficulties with 1.4.5/cygwin
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Date: 14 Aug 2001 17:35:14 +0200
- Cc: <raybro at iname dot com>, <lilypond-user at gnu dot org>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <004f01c124cb$dd3fee00$a300a8c0@nhv>
"Norman Vine" <email@example.com> writes:
> The Python distributed with Cygwin fully understands POSIX paths
> 'exactly' the same as the Cygwin package itself.
Rechecked just now, I must have been seeing ghosts. The LilyPond
distribution for Cygwin now includes the Python included in Cygwin.
That's one more Windows package down. Now we only need guile (it
seems that guile-1.5 is cygwin-ready) and a full tex distribution
(although yap seems a nice tool for windows).
Thanks very much, this makes things a lot easier and stable,
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html