This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: installation problem
- To: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: installation problem
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:19:10 EDT
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Inc) Larry Hall (RFK Partners wrote:
> If you check the email archives, you'll find that you need to insure that
> setup.ini exists and is in the same directory as setup.exe. If that's not
> the case, the response you got is the one you'll see.
And you need to maintain the directory structure of the tarballs and
represented in setup.ini (ie: in the same directory where you have setup.exe
and setup.ini you should have a contrib and a latest directory).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html