This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rebooting a windows 2000 box
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Rebooting a windows 2000 box
- From: George Planansky <george_planansky at harvard dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 05:32:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: george_planansky at harvard dot edu
> From: Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:02:32 +0200
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 01:38:00AM +0200, Norbert Fischer wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > *#@^%Windows98$%##&@!+
> > What's this?
> > > Try using the FORCE flag. Change
> > The system trys to shutdown but instead it goes into a crash.
> Ok, then somebody else has to look.
There is already a windows resource shutdown.exe for nt4,
and I would guess the same or modified for win2k.
Quite capable. Why not just use that?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html