This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems building Xemacs-21.5--i686-pc-Cygwin: PART III :=(D
- To: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at home dot com>
- Subject: Re: Problems building Xemacs-21.5--i686-pc-Cygwin: PART III :=(D
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- Date: 10 Aug 2001 08:07:38 +0200
- Cc: "Robinow, David" <drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com>, Cygwin General MailList <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <18.104.22.168.0.20010809175100.055eb720@mail>
>>>>> "David" == David A Cobb <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
David> <sigh /> if only that were so!
David> I commented out that line, Make figured its way around it using the
David> implicit .c.o rule.
David> I also removed "linuxplay.o" from extra-objects in the same makefile.
David> Didn't help.
Remove it from src/GNUmakefile and not from src/Makefile after running configure.
It *SHOULD* work.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html