This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH patches dealing with incorrect pathing
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH patches dealing with incorrect pathing
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:53:29 +0200
- References: <911C684A29ACD311921800508B7293BA010A8BB5@cnmail>
On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 10:37:30AM -0400, Mark Bradshaw wrote:
> You know, after thinking about it you're probably right. Hold off on
> submitting the patches to the openssh-dev list if you haven't already done
> it. I'll submit them myself.
Yep. Of course I will support that patch on openssh-unix-dev if it's
needed for some reason. IIRC the previous patch was ignored for a
while, too, and I had to ask another time to get a reaction.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html