This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sgtty library?
- To: "'Gerrit P. Haase'" <gerrit at nyckelpiga dot de>
- Subject: RE: sgtty library?
- From: "Clark, Matthew C (FL51)" <matthew dot c dot clark at honeywell dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:17:31 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Am 7 Aug 2001, um 21:31 hat firstname.lastname@example.org geschrieben:
> > Am 7 Aug 2001, um 14:16 hat Clark, Matthew C (FL51) geschrieben:
> > > I'm trying to recompile some code for an application originally
> > > built on Solaris/SunOS and gcc complains about undefined
> > > to:
> > Found some references in the archives:
> > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/1999-08/msg00424.html
> > with this search/keywords:
> > sgtty site:cygwin.com
> Oops, sorry, i searched at google.com...
Thanks, but alas, the only thing I could find was that sgtty.h
isn't supported and to use termios.h. But as I'm not terribly
familiar with either, I don't know how to port the calls and
data structures from sgtty->termios. Can anyone point me to
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html