This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Fwd: -qa / -qi problem]
- To: Doru Carastan <doru dot carastan at windriver dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: -qa / -qi problem]
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:10:10 -0400
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 05:12:00PM -0700, Doru Carastan wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> > Sorry, but I'm very ignorant regarding rpm. Any idea what I am doing
> > wrong?
> Try to add the -vv flag to get some verbosity. It isn't clear what is
> the file/directory causing the problem. The error is not fatal because
> you still get the right message about the less package you don't have it
> registered in the RPM database. If this doesn't reveal the culprit only
> stepping the code with GDB will help.
I had already trying the -vv. Unfortunately, no further useful
information was gleaned. I'm sorry but right now my plate is too full
to pursue this further.
Director, Software Engineering Phone: 732.264.8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: 732.264.8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: email@example.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html