This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CONFIRM subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To: "Fallon, Charlie" <charlie_fallon at vibren dot com>
- Subject: Re: CONFIRM subscribe to email@example.com
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:24:57 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3C2E358EF005D511BB900002A534970537ADEE@revere.box.vibren.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've redirected this mail to the cygwin mailing list.
On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:24:10AM -0400, Fallon, Charlie wrote:
>Could you tell me why you feel it would be an incredibly difficult port
>the get cygwin to work on CE? Thanks for any feedback.
Windows CE lacks a few important functions that Cygwin uses. Also, the
last I checked it didn't have anything like a "console mode".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html