This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Port to Windows CE?
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Port to Windows CE?
- From: "Fallon, Charlie" <charlie_fallon at vibren dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:39:24 -0400
I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on the build
process in order to create the bash shell in the Microsoft environment.
My questions are:
1. Is there a project in the works to port Cygwin to the Windows CE
environment? If not, what type of work would be involved.
2. For the build process in place, how can you specify different
libraries to use instead of the standard Win32 libraries. Basically, I
do not want to link to the standard Win32 libraries. How could I
specify other libraries.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Vibren Technologies Inc.
80 Central Street
Boxborough, MA 01719
Phone: (978) 929-5532
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html