This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Signal handling in tight loops
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Signal handling in tight loops
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:58:36 -0400
- References: <20010807233307.3FC3F1F9E2D@deborah.paradise.net.nz>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 11:33:07PM +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> Why don't you write a simple test case?
>Because I am at work where I don't have cygwin, or any compiler of any
>form for that matter.
Wow. You haven't been home for 24 hours? I hope you're getting overtime.
>> This technique should be much more useful than inviting random opinions
>> from a mailing list and it should be MUCH faster.
>I've only had one random opinion so far. :)
Which sorta proves my point.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html