This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Transient fetchmail corruption problem under Windows 2000
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Transient fetchmail corruption problem under Windows 2000
- From: Scott Brim <sbrim at cisco dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:05:37 +0100
- References: <20010807113110.A1412@dothill.com>
I had similar problems until I made sure everything used unix-style
linends and the spool file was ^M-clean. What does fetchmail use for an
MTA? If, e.g., you use a perl script, binmode lavishly. I also have a
recent cygwin snapshot but I don't think that's critical.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html