This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: binutils-20010802-1 (experimental)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Updated: binutils-20010802-1 (experimental)
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- Date: 07 Aug 2001 07:47:31 +0200
- Cc: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- References: <20010805130730.A13495@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> writes:
Christopher> I've made a new version of binutils available for download.
Christopher> A description of the changes to this version (courtesy of Chuck Wilson)
Christopher> are included below. There is also, for the first time, a
Christopher> cygwin-specific README file in the distribution with similar wording.
Christopher> Note that this version is currently experimental so you will have to
Christopher> specifically select it (click on "Exp") when running setup.exe. I
Christopher> will move it from "experimental" to "current" after I've seen some
Christopher> feedback (or lack thereof) on the cygwin mailing list.
At least it works to compile and link the majesty, sir Xemacs ...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html