This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with binary attachments and mutt
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: problems with binary attachments and mutt
- From: Olaf Foellinger <Olaf dot Foellinger at bln dot sesa dot de>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:22:50 +0000
- References: <3B6A0E97.32492.AEE9CCEB@localhost>; <20010803081944.B1304@NBOF> <3B6B31AC.3137.B35ADA96@localhost>
On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 11:20:12PM +1000, Robert Praetorius wrote:
> Looks fine. Bummer. That was my only guess. Unless the binary
> file came from a place that wasn't mounted.
> Here's an experiment:
> pick a binary that mutt will break
> mail it to yourself with mutt
> mail it to yourself with working mail program
> extract both versions to disk
> compare them
> That way you can see what's getting broken. That might help you (or
> someone else) track down the cause.
Done this. I've compared the original and the send file. They differ on
two lines. Should I mail an example to the list ?
S.E.S.A. AG GS Berlin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html