This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Using POSIX functions in Cygwin?
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: RE: Using POSIX functions in Cygwin?
- From: "Jon Rabone" <Jon dot Rabone at btinternet dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:50:35 +0100
- Cc: <cgf at redhat dot com>,<mmillard at vidiom dot com>
- Organization: Jon at home
> OK, I'm having the same problem with release 1.3.2 - can't find a
> prototype for sigaction_t. These ARE supposed to appear by just
> #include'ing signal.h, yes?
Oh dear. I'm sorry, I've clearly not had enough coffee this morning.
Of course sigaction_t doesn't exist, but struct sigaction does... D'oh.
Just shoot me.
Mutter mutter POSIX sigset_t but not sigaction_t mutter.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html