This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: arm gcc on cygwin
- To: qiaogp at krdl dot org dot sg
- Subject: Re: arm gcc on cygwin
- From: <tvoverbe at cistron dot nl>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:28:50
- Cc: starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk,cygwin at cygwin dot com
As David wrote, you get this on cygwin also for m68k-palmos.
For m68k-palmos the cause is that the directory where the gcc specs file
is read from is mounted binary under cygwin, but the specs file has DOS CR/LF line-endings.
I bet you the same is the case for you with arm-elf-gcc.
Find the location of the specs file (arm-elf-gcc -v' will
tell you) and check the mount of that directory and specs file line-endings.
If the mount is binary convert the specs file to Unix style LF only endings and
everything will be fine.
Hope this helps.
Ton van Overbeek
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html