This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win32 GDB specific problem
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Win32 GDB specific problem
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: 03 Aug 2001 23:04:43 +1000
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03 Aug 2001 14:15:14 +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
> I am one of the persons that wrote the
> Text Mode IDE for Free Pascal Compiler.
> This Text Mode IDE includes GDB inside the executable
> and it can both compile, run noramlly and debug a
> given pascal source.
> For go32v2 (based on DJGPP) and Linux
> the repetition of compilation, debugging, editing, recompilation
> works without problems, but this fails for Win32 version.
> Once a file as been run under the internal debugger,
> there is no way to recompile it !
> Cygwin GDB does have the same problem.
Have you tried detaching from the process? once the debugger detach's
the file handle should be rreleased.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html