This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Potential cygwin licence issue?
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Potential cygwin licence issue?
- From: Adrian Phillips <adrianp at powertech dot no>
- Date: 03 Aug 2001 08:43:05 +0200
- References: <996816286.9748.9.camel@lifelesswks>
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Collins <email@example.com> writes:
Robert> A while back I recall Tux racer's windows port being
Robert> discussed here w.r.t. to cygwin1.dll distribution w/out
Robert> source (as they link[ed] to cygwin1.dll. I think they
Robert> fixed that quite quickly (stopped publishing cygwin1.dll
Robert> as I recall..).
Robert> However they are planning to release a closed-source
Robert> version of the same for windows -
Robert> - so this email here is just a heads up to the RedHat
According to the NEWS :-
Tux Racer 0.61 Released
Wednesday, January 31, 2001
* Cygwin is no longer used in the Windows build.
Although it seems from the 0.61 code that Cygwin can still be used to
Your mouse has moved.
Windows NT must be restarted for the change to take effect.
Reboot now? [OK]
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html