This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: FW: Crash on setup- Cygwin
- To: "Becker, Brian W" <Brian dot Becker at MW dot Boeing dot com>
- Subject: RE: FW: Crash on setup- Cygwin
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:43:21 +0100
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <50A89B19AEAAD411B9D200A0C9FB5699E88DEE@craius.cportcorp.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Becker, Brian W [mailto:Brian.Becker@MW.Boeing.com]
> Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 2:06 PM
> To: 'Peter Buckley'
> Subject: RE: FW: Crash on setup- Cygwin
> After several iterations I was finally able to get the utilities I needed,
> only to get an error when starting any of the utilities that "cygwin1.dl
> could not be found in the specified path", and indeed, the dll is not
> present on my system. I did not load all the utilities, just find
> utilities, gawk, grep and sed (and later bash when I found the startup
> script needed this). What other utilities do I need to install in order to
> get everything I need to run?
> Brian Becker
Well, to get cygwin1.dll, you need to install the Cygwin package!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html