This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BIND 4.9.7 Cygwin port
- To: TerminX <terminx at edgenetwk dot com>
- Subject: Re: BIND 4.9.7 Cygwin port
- From: Kurt Roeckx <Q at ping dot be>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:37:53 +0200
- Cc: "Cygwin List E-mail\"" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <00d301c11b5f$c35ab7b0$85f1a23f@echelonvii>
On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 07:31:04AM -0700, TerminX wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can still get this?
Why on earth would you want to run such an old version of named?
I really suggest you use bind 9.
> It's needed to compile the hybrid IRCd.
I really doubt you need it to compile it. Maybe you need to link
against libresolv or something?
If it's not to link against it, you don't need to run your own
named, just make a good /etc/resolv.conf.
Anyway, you can still get bind4 on ftp.isc.org.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html