This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Building PERL modules [Was: Re: Any resolution to win32.h problem?]
- To: "'Charles S. Wilson'" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>, "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Subject: RE: Building PERL modules [Was: Re: Any resolution to win32.h problem?]
- From: Neil Lunn <neillunn at gunz dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:21:28 +1000
- Cc: Jim Hall <James dot J dot Hall at Sun dot COM>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Charles S. Wilson [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 8:03 AM
> To: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
> Cc: Jim Hall; email@example.com
> Subject: Building PERL modules [Was: Re: Any resolution to win32.h
> And, FWIW, "win32.h" is a file within the perl source dist and should
> only be used for native windows builds of perl, not for cygwin. It is
> NOT a part of the "normal" windows API.
And as "win32.h" is only pulled in where WIN32 is a defined symbol the
stanard follows on all
XS code for "Win32'ish" modules for perl.
# undef WIN32 /* don't use this with Cygwin and Perl */
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Please Note :
Only the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail. If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately. The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple