This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Joe Editor Inclusion
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Joe Editor Inclusion
- From: Andreas Eibach <A dot Eibach at gmx dot net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:23:46 +0200 (MEST)
- References: <20010426172415.A32372@redhat.com>
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:28:49PM -0700, Enoch Wu wrote:
> >Will you include joe editor in Cygwin setup?
> There are no plans to do so, no.
For "small tasks", I usually use DOS's EDIT.COM - for what else should I
So I don't have to compile an external package if I don't have the necessity
to do so.
Using notepad would require me to call notepad.exe with full pathname - no
However, 'joe' or 'pico' would indeed be a great thing to have in cygwin by
default, since it makes things easier.
just my 0.02 pfennigs (before the euro invasion :p)
GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple