Re: CYGWIN file structure

There are a number of Unix/cygwin system routines for reading directory
entries (filenames) – opendir, readdir, closedir for example.

It sounds as if, for your problem, the scandir routine may be the
easiest to use.  Get a good book on Unix system programming or refer
to the man pages on a Linux box.  (The Linux man page re scandir has
an example that is particularly helpful.)  Good luck!

Tony Richardson

On 4/24/2001, 6:40:02 PM, James Bergstrom <bergstro@eng.utah.edu> wrote
regarding CYGWIN file structure: