This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- To: "Jonathan Van Luik" <jvluik at hotmail dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:01:29 +1000
- References: <LAW2-F13Iz4alUNF1GP00010fb2@hotmail.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Van Luik" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 9:58 AM
Subject: Not sure why automake is not being found?
> $ automake Makefile
> BASH: /usr/bin/automake: bad interpreter: No such
> file of directory
> I cannot figure out what I am doing incorrectly here is my bat file:
> SET MAKE_MODE=unix
> chdir \cygwin\bin
> bash --login -i
> I'll finish by saying I think that the setup.exe installed the
> Frusterated College Kid,
> Jon V.L.
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple