This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Insight build errors occur after updating new version of cygwin!
- To: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Insight build errors occur after updating new version of cygwin!
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:06:14 -0400
- CC: Cliff Tsai <clifftsai at minecard dot com dot tw>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <email@example.com> <3ADD994E.C4C539FB@ece.gatech.edu>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
"Charles S. Wilson" wrote:
> Cliff Tsai wrote:
> > Hi:
> > After updating new version of cygwin using 'setup'.
> > I found that when I build insight5.0,there are following erros!
> > I'm sure that before I update cygwin. I can build insight5.0
> > successfully.
> > How can I solve this problem!
> > Thanks!
> Funny you should mention that. I just tried to rebuild Cygwin itself
> from CVS (I'm trying to test my vfscanf() changes to newlib) and got
> similar errors while building the netinstaller -- syntax errors in
> w32api/winnt.h and the like. I haven't tracked it down yet, 'cause I
> just figured Earnie was in the middle of checking in some w32api
Please track it down. I'm not going to be able to today. The only
changes recently was:
2001-04-17 Egor Duda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* include/windows.h: Define _ANONYMOUS_STRUCT and
as __extenstion__ when appropriate.
* include/mmsystem.h: Mark anonymous structs and unions as
__extension__ to prevent compiler warning when invoked with
* include/oaidl.h: Ditto.
* include/objidl.h: Ditto.
* include/olectl.h: Ditto.
* include/prsht.h: Ditto.
* include/shlobj.h: Ditto.
* include/winbase.h: Ditto.
* include/winnt.h: Ditto.
* include/wtypes.h: Ditto.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple