This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to obtain patch for environment problem with PATH
- To: "'egor duda'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: How to obtain patch for environment problem with PATH
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:40:03 -0400
- References: <0CCB292C721C944FAB097F51E476F5813DEC6F@whitemtn.granite.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 12:31:52PM -0400, Mariellen Puckett wrote:
>Will I be contacted by someone with a fix?
No. That's not how it works.
You can read this mailing list and see if someone announces that the fix
is in a cygwin snapshot (look for "Development Snapshots" on the cygwin
web page) and you can use the snapshot.
We don't provide personalized fix notification services. This is a volunteer
effort not a support contract.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple