This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Getting IP address
- To: <Jonathan dot L dot Ericson at jpl dot nasa dot gov>
- Subject: Re: Getting IP address
- From: HRahman10 at aol dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:08:23 EDT
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
It looks like you havn't fully understood, if you feel confused with a simple question like that then don't reply.
All I want is a command that may be availabel in cygwin, which will give my IP address, understand!!.
I mentioned stuff about programming in C, just to let curious people (who have some understanding), why i need to do this.
So anyone out there could you please help!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple