This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 'sort' does not handle CRLF correctly
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: 'sort' does not handle CRLF correctly
- From: "Matthew Smith" <matts at bluesguitar dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:27:45 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
Are you using binary mounts? You might also try adding 'binmode' to your
CYGWIN environment variable. Do NOT set the CYGWIN var in your bash
environment, set it in your Windows environment if you go that route.
> If the input to
> ... CR LF
> the output is
> .... CR CR LF
> --Brad (tcsh)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple