This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Adding a user in Cygwin
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Adding a user in Cygwin
- From: "Simha, Shuba" <shuba_simha at merck dot com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 14:31:13 -0400
I am running Cygwin on NT 4.
* How do I add a user in Cygwin environment?
* I want to make a file readable only by a particular user in Cygwin,
not even by the administrator of that machine. (Something like in Unix,
readable only by root).Is this possible with Cygwin on NT?
Is this email id meant for such questions? If not, please direct me to the
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple