This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Not enough environment space
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Not enough environment space
- From: Dmitrii Pasechnik <dima at cs dot uu dot nl>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:59:19 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: Mark Paulus <commpg at yahoo dot com>
On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Mark Paulus wrote:
>Whew. Concise and to the point. And highly unuseful (I like creating
>new words). Since Cygwin is purported to run in a Win9x environment,
>then it should concern itself with that environment (How else can it
>make sure it's operating correctly otherwise). I would think this is
>an appropriate forum for this question.....
command.com is MSDOS, not Win9*.
"MSDOS command prompt" is actually a virtual machine that runs MSDOS
>On Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:27:01 -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>>Your problem is not a Cygwin problem. It is a command.com environment
>>problem. Ask a more appropriate forum.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple