RE: Re: Compiling with Borland C but not with Cygwin !!!

May be you missed, that in Unix environments the sequence of the linked
objects and libraries is meaningful while Windows linkers normally do not
care. With Cygwin libm.a is a reference to libcygwin.a that has its own main
function. Since the linker "sees" this function first coming from the
library and one provided by your code (with higher precedence, since it is
not from a lib), the Unix linker fails.