This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Not enough environment space
- To: "Earnie Boyd" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Not enough environment space
- From: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:26:20 -0600
- Reply-To: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
Whew. Concise and to the point. And highly unuseful (I like creating
new words). Since Cygwin is purported to run in a Win9x environment,
then it should concern itself with that environment (How else can it
make sure it's operating correctly otherwise). I would think this is
an appropriate forum for this question.....
On Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:27:01 -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>Your problem is not a Cygwin problem. It is a command.com environment
>problem. Ask a more appropriate forum.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple