This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Include Cygwin dll when Compiling
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Include Cygwin dll when Compiling
- From: "Latyr Jean-Luc FAYE" <Latyr dot Faye2 at mail dot dcu dot ie>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:57:48 +0100
- Organization: Dublin City University
- Reply-To: "Latyr Jean-Luc FAYE" <webmaster at faye dot cjb dot net>
Dear Cygwin Users,
Thanks again for you explanations.
This is going to be my last question of the day (I hope so ;)
I want to compile a C/C++ file and generate an exe file that can be run from
any PC including a PC without Cygwin dll.
I've read the Cygwin FAQ in wich there is a method proposed.
I tried it but I didn't have it work.
Either I screw up, either it's not working.
May a helpfull soul help a young man in the dark ???
Thanks in advance
Latyr Jean-Luc FAYE
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple