This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
perl -MCPAN on cygwin
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: perl -MCPAN on cygwin
- From: "Martin van-Eerde" <martin dot vaneerde at travellog dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:21:14 +0100
- Organization: Travellog Systems
I have just installed cygwin on my Windows ME machine and was
trying to install HTML::Template through the
It downloads the tar.gz files, says the checksum is OK and then
gzopen \y\sources\author....Template.tar.gz so such file or
The directory and file are present, and I can unpack the file and run
perl Makefile.PL, make, make test and make install manually no
I also get the error if I try get or look.
Thanks for any help!
------- End of forwarded message -------
Martin van-Eerde Dip. Comp. (Open)
Senior Analyst Programmer
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple