This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why Extra spacing in pager after re-compiling Mutt under Cygwin/NT4
- To: "malcolm.boekhoff" <malcolm dot boekhoff at actfs dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Why Extra spacing in pager after re-compiling Mutt under Cygwin/NT4
- From: Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS <edmundo at rano dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:46:50 +0100
- Cc: Mutt Developers News Group <mutt-dev at mutt dot org>,Cygwin News Group <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <20010404162203.A338@BOEKHOFF_M>
> I downloaded, extracted and compiled "mutt-1.2.5i.tar.gz", but now the pager is
> displaying messages with an extra newline.
Mutt writes the contents of the message into a temporary file for use
by the pager. You might be able to solve the problem by adding a 'b'
to the mode string of the appropriate call to fopen.
However, if there is a simple way of making Cygwin behave just like
Unix in all cases, without changing Mutt, that might be preferable.
Find out who created /bin/mutt and ask them, or maybe there's a web
page somewhere with build instructions or diffs ...
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple