This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
sshd daemon service
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: sshd daemon service
- From: *** at speakeasy dot net
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:09 -0700
I've been wrestling with the config of ssh/sshd for two days. I would like
to verify the following based on the documentation which came with Cygwin:
1) The following files should be in and reamain in: /usr/bin
2) The cygwin1.dll should reside in: C:\Winnt\cygwin1.dll
3) The cygz.dll should reside in: C:\Winnt\cygz.dll
4) The inetd.exe should reside in: C:\Cygwin\usr\sbin
Create a Value under HKLM\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
with the following info:
value name: binmode_tty_netsec
data type: REG_SZ
Created a variable with the following value:
I've done the above including running ssh-host-config with the options
I've also renamed sshd as in.sshd and tryed to reboot however I cannot seem to get it to start automatically as a service.
Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?
Much thanks in advance.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple