This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: one query..?
- To: "ashish anand" <ashisha at india dot infogain dot com>, <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: one query..?
- From: "Michael A. Chase" <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 04:24:03 -0700
- References: <3AC9A953.34E8BE70@india.infogain.com>
All you should need is setup.exe. Make sure you download it in binary mode.
It would be safer if you ran it from somewhere other than c:\cygwin.
Give a hobbit a fish and he'll eat fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he'll eat fish for an age.
----- Original Message -----
From: "ashish anand" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 3:43 AM
Subject: one query..?
> I am new to using cygwin.
> I am facing problems in installing cygwin.
> I have downloaded " setup.exe" and "bootstrap.zip" both in my
> c:\cygwin directory.
> problem comes whenever i try to run "setup.exe" it gives the message
> "this is not a valid win32 application".
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple